Continuing with a new-found brevity in these song descriptions, below are some of my favorite elements that make this song tick:
A Massive preset called 'Analogue Dreams' processed by some distortion, reverb, and a rhythmic gate courtesy of BigSeq2, giving us our primary 16th-note synth chord progression.
Probably one of my biggest guilty pleasures - the freebie Lazysnake electric piano instrument processed by the ValhallaRoom LV426SynthHall preset, providing some silky-smooth chords and chiming melodies.
A 6/8 time signature to give us a somewhat unique groove, and a key signature modulating between F# and A Major.
Key equipment/software used for production:
- Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol / Massive synth plug-in
- iZotope BreakTweaker drum plug-in
- Ers LazySnake electric piano plug-in
- Psychic Modulation Phonec synth plug-in
- Steinberg Retrologue synth plug-in
- Native Instruments Maschine Studio
- ValhallaDSP ValhallaRoom effect plug-in
Key: F#, A Major
Time Signature: 6/8